Senior Lifting Coordinator
A Senior Lifting Coordinator is required by a leading main contracting business for a large project in Guyana, South America
Ping International Recruitment are working with a large business who operate throughout Asia, Americas, Caribbean and Africa marketplaces. They are working on a number of large oil and gas and infrastructure projects in Guyana as part of a large development in exploration in oil and gas works in the country. Our client is partnered with a world leading and well know oil and gas operator to help them undertake the works.
The role available is a Site Lifting Coordinator position is responsible for supporting all lifting operations at company facilities in accordance with company procedures and relevant current international standards.
– Creation and authorisation of lifting plans and risk assessments for all categories of lifts.
– To offer guidance of the safe operation and working of contractor's lifting equipment, tools, and tackles
– Maintain the register of generic and specific site lifting plans and risk assessments
– Promote safe handling and lifting operation reference policy and international standards
– Assess handling and lifting organisation of contractors
– Monitoring and supervision of lifting operations
– Perform condition and suitability checks on lifting appliances and CCU’s
– Support the inspection and recertification of all lifting equipment and accessories alongside the Fleet Manager
– Evaluate utilisation of lifting and handling equipment
– Provide lifting and handling expertise and advise
– Participate in all handling & lifting audits
– Report all incidents to the management
The ideal candidate:
-Experience as a Lifting Manager / Coordinator
-Experience working overseas
– Experience of Subsea works and Drilling Equipment
-Happy to work on a rotation (60/30 or 75/15)
-Various lifting certifications / qualifications
-Happy to work in remote and challenging areas
-Work away on a single status
The salary / package
The salary / package offered is around $400-500 USD per day NET plus daily per diem of $45. The role will offer all flights, visas, accommodation and fringe benefits on top.
To apply for the role or for more information please send your CV in response to this advert.
Ping International Recruitment are a specialist International recruitment agency who work globally. For more information or to subscribe for regular job updates please visit our website.