Precast Yard Coordinator – Mexico
A leading European main contractor are seeking an experienced Precast Coordinator for a large rail project based in Mexico.
Ping International are partnered with a superb European main contractor who have a superb reputation across Asia, Europe, Middle East and North / South America. Our client are a specialist in main contracting in infrastructure and buildings projects. They have a enviable order book globally and continue to grow Internationally at fast pace.
The role available is a Precast Coordinator position that will look after all precast segments for bridge works relating to a large rail project in Mexico. The project represents one of the main infrastructures of the nation’s capital, and its scope of works includes the prefabrication, transportation and erection of the deck of the elevated railway guideline 3.5km long built on span by span methodology with precast match cast technology erected by means of overhead launching gantries.
Typical responsibilities of the role will include:
- Defining work methods procedure and analyse risks related to tasks to be performed
- Assisting Precast Yard Manager of our Subcontractor in the day-to-day management of ALL segment pre-casting operations and personnel. Providing technical input on various aspects of segment production
- Liaise with the erection team to establish schedule of precast segment production and timely management of the storage, finishing and delivery of the precast units to the erection team, ensuring optimal use of the clients proprietary pre-cast equipment to meet all production targets throughout project and oversight of all segment finishing work—obtaining client approval of all pre-cast segments prior to delivery
- Verifying proper implementation of the work method within quality and safety requirements
- Liaising with Design, Engineering and QA/QC groups to address and resolve technical issues relating to segment production
- Management of all personnel and functions relating to loading, transport and delivery of pre-cast segments to segment erection team
- Preparation, presentation and delivery of regular production and inventory reports
- Monitor the performances indices of the activity and report to his management for further actions
The ideal candidate will have:
– Experienced Precast Concrete specialist
– Degree qualified or equivalent
– Spanish and English language skills
– Strong experience in precast and bridge works
– Expert in technical concrete construction
– Happy to work in Mexico
– Stable employment history with a main contractor
The salary / package
The salary available for this role is paying a NET monthly figure around 5000 euros plus housing, transport, 3 flights per year and paid annual leave (circa 36 days plus travel days). The position can be available on a single or a married status.
To apply for the role or for more information please send your CV in response to this advert.
Ping International Recruitment are a specialist International recruitment agency who work globally. For more information or to subscribe for regular job updates please visit our website.