A Plant Manager is required in Angola by a leading European main contractor to run their plant division in Angola, Africa.
Ping International Recruitment are working with a top European main contractor, well know in the African construction market, to help add a experienced Plant Manager to lead their workshop and country maintenance teams in country. Our client work across Africa, South America and Europe and are a well recognised brand in the construction market.
The role available is a Plant Manager role that will lead the maintenance teams, procurement activity, scheduling and all plant / workshop related activity. The role will report into the Country Manager for the business in Country and will require fluent Portuguese language skills.
The ideal candidate
– Fluent Portuguese and English speaker
– Experienced Plant / Workshop Manager
– Experience working overseas for long periods
– Experience with CAT and leading civil engineering plant brands
– Mechanical Engineering degree or equivalent
– Experience leading large teams
– Happy to work in Angola for long periods
The salary / package
– NET Annual salary of circa 80k euros
– Full accommodation, food and cleaning provided
– Company vehicle
– 3 x flights per year
– 30 days paid leave plus travel days
– Medical and life insurances
To apply for the role or for more information please send your CV in response to this advert.
Ping International Recruitment are a specialist International recruitment agency who work globally. For more information or to subscribe for regular job updates please visit our website.