- Prepared to give training to junior technicians in the laboratory and in the field.
- Must be proficient in recording and using test data for processing into accurate test reports.
- This role will require the suitable applicant to have experience in the setting up, calibration and operation of concrete and asphalt mixing plants.
- Should be acquainted with ISO 17025 for Material Testing and keeping records and following procedures associated with that and similar systems.
- Must be able to work closely and in cooperation with multi-national members of personnel and have a cooperative manner.
- The role could require attendance on certain other of the company’s projects on several of the islands of The Bahamas.
- The successful applicant must demonstrate compliance to working hours and be prepared to work overtime when necessary.
- Have knowledge of on-site Health and safety policies and procedures
- Responsible for the maintenance of laboratory equipment