Design Manager – Temporary Works – Tunnels – Saudi Arabia
A Temporary Works Design Manager is required in Saudi Arabia by a leading joint venture project as part of the NEOM development.
Ping International Recruitment are working with a large joint venture project based in NEOM, Saudi Arabia to help source an experienced Temporary Works Design Manager as part of a large tunnelling scheme. Our client is a large joint venture built up of huge international and local main contractors to deliver a challenging underground tunnel package, part of the NEOM vision and development.
Typical responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for all temporary works design requirements based on Construction team and as per the contract documents were the requirement of temporary works deemed necessary to facilitate the permanent works.
- Assess design requirements. Also, clear understating of Project specifications on all Temporary works design requirement including safety in design.
- Seek Systematic Design from internal Consultants, Supplier and Sub contractor.
- Facilitate Consultant and Procurement interactions.
The ideal candidate will have:
– Strong experience in NATM and Drill and Blast Tunnelling methods
– Stable employment background with main contractors
– Experience in tunnel ventilation, drainage, water supply, formwork design and other areas
– Degree qualified engineer
– Experience in Saudi Arabia
– Happy to work and live in Saudi Arabia on a single status
The salary / package
The position is paying a NET monthly salary of around 40k SAR per month plus housing, car, flights and insurances. The role will be a residential position with around 40 days holiday per year plus public holidays.
To apply for the role or for more information please send your CV in response to this advert.
Ping International Recruitment are a specialist International recruitment agency who work globally. For more information or to subscribe for regular job updates please visit our website.