Heavy Plant Superintendent
A Heavy Plant Superintendent is required in Guyana for a leading main contractor to be based on their site workshop in Georgetown.
Ping International Recruitment are working with a leading main contractor to add an experienced heavy plant fitter / mechanic to their central workshop. The company has a large fleet consisting of large civils equipment with brands such as CAT, Komatsu, Bell and Volvo.
The role will be a hands on fitting position but will also require training of local fitters and up-skilling.
The role will report to the Workshop Manager and will be in a fast-paced environment.
The ideal candidate will have:
– Experience as a Heavy Plant Fitter / Mechanic
– NVQ or equivalent in maintenance
– Experience working with large civils machinery – CAT, Komatsu, Volvo, Bell etc
– Main contractor or main dealer experience
– Stable career / employment history
– Happy to work on a 75-15 rotation
The position is available immediately and paying a NET day rate of $250 USD per day plus per diem of $45 per day, plus housing, flights and a rotation of 75 days on 15 off.
Ping International Recruitment are a specialist International recruitment agency who work globally. For more information or to subscribe for regular job updates please visit our website.