Base Manager – Guyana – Oil & Gas
A Base Manager is required by a leading business based in Georgetown, Guyana for a large Oil and Gas project.
Ping International Recruitment are working with a leading oil and gas business to help source a Base Manager for shore base operations in Georgetown, Guyana. Our client is a well known business with huge presence in Guyana and cover the expansion of oil and gas works in the country. They have a huge pipeline of projects and are part of a energy transformation in country.
The role is a Base Manager position which will be responsible and accountable for the overall operations at the Shore Base. The position will manage the leadership, planning, organisation, execution of the Shore Base workforce to execute work plans provided by the Company or Company 3rd party service provider. In addition it will serve as a liaison to the Company representative for all activities at the Shore Base.
The ideal candidate will have:
– Knowledge of onshore/offshore operations and processes both of the contractor and third party
– Knowledge of material handling equipment, rigging-lifting standards
– Shore Base maintenance and marine vessel operations
– A minimum of 10-year experience operating an oil and gas industry supply base.
– Happy to work on a 28 day on 28 day off rotation
– Happy to work away on a single status
The salary / package
The position is paying a NET daily rate of $500-600 USD per day plus housing, transport, flights and insurances. The rotation is a 28 day on 28 days off.
To apply for the role or for more information please send your CV in response to this advert.
Ping International Recruitment are a specialist International recruitment agency who work globally. For more information or to subscribe for regular job updates please visit our website.